Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 19 April 2018

Photos: Gbenga Daniel’s Son Proposes To Girlfriend

The son of former governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel, Debola Irede Daniel, has proposed  to his longtime girlfriend Tash love. The young man who is physically challenged just proposed to his woman. He took to IG to share photos of the romantic proposal writing; So last night I asked my best friend and my closest confidant to spend the rest of her life with me and she said YES! @tash_loves I love you more than words can ever describe. You’ve shown me what love is and it’ll be an honour to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m getting married! Massive thank you to @ben__ben_ @tolaolu @kenny.d for helping me plan such a beautiful evening. Also thank you to @gtdaguitarman and @wanri_simpson. You guys are the best. 📷: @themrwentz. We wish them all the best!




No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter