Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Lagos DJ XGee Commits Suicide [He’s Pictured]

A Lagos-based DJ, XGee with real names as Seun Omogaji, has allegedly committed suicide. The DJ who dropped a note on his instagram page committed suicide 4 hours after. According to sources, XGee drank sniper.

Below is what he wrote on instagram before the God forbidden act. How does one look this good and happy and then suicide? People are facing a lot! REST IN PEACE!

“Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone.


Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much.

To all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy.

Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤.” .

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter