Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 18 January 2018

The Game's Father Dies In His Sleep

The Game's father, George Taylor has died unexpectedly in his sleep. He died yesterday, 17th of January, 2018.

A family member found him unresponsive in his home in Apple Valley, CA and alerted a neighbor who called 911. The Fire Dept. arrived at 8:30 am, but he was unresponsive, and transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

For now, it doesn't appear there's any foul play. The coroner's office has George's body now, and is investigating tho.

Game rapped about his dad in the song, "Bloody Moon," off one of his albums. The lyrics on the track go, "My father left me when I was seven, at a home / Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone / Man, fuck it, guess in the world I'm all alone."


They've had an off/on relationship since Game's been an adult. It's unclear what the status of their relationship was recently. He was 65.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter