Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 18 January 2018

He Gives Me N100 After S*x- 13-Year-Old Boy Sodomised By Coach

A 13-year-old boy (names withheld), who has been sodomised several times by a 19-year-old football coach, has said: “After having sex with me, he normally gives me either N100 or N200.”

The coach, who is with the Police Officers Wives Association, POWA, team, was arrested for sodomising the secondary school student, claiming he didn’t know what led him into the act.

Meanwhile, the suspect’s mother revealed that he was once taken to a church for deliverance when he was arrested for same offence in 2016.

 The victim said the 19-year-old suspect, Innocent Ahoda, has been carrying out the act with him since September 2017 before his elder brother caught them January 7 this year in their house.


 His words: “It started last September and continued till January 7, 2018, when my brother caught us in our house.”

Suspect’s account

 According to 19-year-old Ahoda, “I work at the local government.

 I live with my uncle at the police barracks and completed my secondary education at Ikeja High School in 2012. “After my secondary education, I went to National Institute of Sports, NIS, to study sports, before I became a football coach of POWA Children’s Football Team.

 “I met the victim at the training field in Ikeja last September when I was training him. The first time I had sex with him was September last year. It continued till January this year when we were caught in their house.”

 Lamenting, the suspect’s mother, Madam Lucy, said she received a phone call on Friday that “my son had done something and he is at the Police Station. When I got to the station, they said he raped a young boy. “He was arrested for a similar offence in 2016 at Area F.

 He was released on bail, and then was living with me. After he was caught, I took him to church for deliverance. I didn’t know he continued in the act.”

Police 

Confirming the story, the Lagos State Police Command spokesperson, SP Chike Oti, said the report is true. His words: “The suspect, Mr. Innocent Ehoda, has been having sex with a 13-year-old boy through the anus, and has had sex with the victim several times since September last year.

“Unfortunately, he was caught on January 7 by the victim’s elder brother. The suspect is a football coach to the victim. He usually had anal sex with him at the field after training. “He was caught having sex with the victim at the victim’s house and has been arrested before for a similar case.

“The case is now at the Gender Unit of the Lagos State Police Command. Immediately investigation is concluded, the suspect will be charged to court.”

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter