Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 10 July 2017

T.I. Speaks Out After Rob Kardashian Implicates Him On Chyna’s Mess

Rapper T.I. has spoken out for the first time after being dragged into Rob Kardashian's social media meltdown against ex-fiancee Blac Chyna last week.

'Don't tell women's business, that's bad. It's poor character, it's a blow,' the 36-year-old told TMZ in an interview as he turned up at LAX over the weekend.

The angry Kardashian took to Instagram to accuse T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., of having a threesome with his now estranged wife Tiny, 41, and Blac, 29.

T.I. continued: 'If a women entrusts you, man, and confide in you, man, with secrets and stuff like that don't never let that [out], you don't do that, you know what I am saying?


And the hitmaker added: 'Her secrets are safe.'

Although T.I. didn't mention Rob by name it was pretty clear who and what he was referring to.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter