Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 5 June 2021

Why Your Foundation Never Comes Out Right, According to Omabelle

There are a lot of factors to consider when buying foundation. There are numerous formulas, shades, and applicators- where do you even start? Because of its complexity, many of us are making mistakes. Luckily, beauty and lifestyle vlogger Omabelle released a new video on her channel, where she shared tips and tricks on foundation application.

She wrote on her channel:

Hi my beauties, welcome back!!! So today, We’re gonna be sharing my tips on perfecting your foundation kind of my foundation routine. This will be a beginner-friendly foundation tutorial. I know how difficult achieving flawless skin can be especially when dealing with acne and imperfect skin so I detailed some techniques and tips you can use.

And as always, this will be a full face makeup look where I show you how I cover my acne, blemishes and hyperpigmentation. Hope you enjoy it! xoxo.

Watch the video below.

Visit www.bellanaijastyle.com to stay up to date with the latest in African fashion and lifestyle

The post Why Your Foundation Never Comes Out Right, According to Omabelle appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/3ppHrH1

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter