Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 10 June 2021

Want to Become a Social Media Sensation? Catch Mr Macaroni on “I Said What I Said” Podcast

In this episode of the “I Said What I Said” podcast, Fk and Jola have a chat with Mr Macaroni, a great actor and budding Instagram sensation.

He talks about his challenges with school and how he had to change schools multiple times. He also talks about the challenges he has faced in the acting industry and how he was able to thrive in the online space.

Listen to the full episode for all the tea!.

The post Want to Become a Social Media Sensation? Catch Mr Macaroni on “I Said What I Said” Podcast appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/2U00vA1

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter