Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 17 June 2021

This Episode of “I Said What I Said” Podcast is all about Conflict Resolution & Handling Confrontation

Another engaging, insightful and interesting episode of the “I Said What I Said” podcast is here.

Fk Abudu and Jola Ayeye talk about various hot topics currently in Nigeria and then they move on to talk about conflict resolutions, handling confrontations and other things in between.

Watch the new episode below:

The post This Episode of “I Said What I Said” Podcast is all about Conflict Resolution & Handling Confrontation appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/3vt48eN

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter