Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 31 May 2021

Nina is Walking into 25 Like a Queen!

It’s reality star Nina Ivy‘s 25th birthday and she’s looking like royalty in this spectacular purple ball gown😍

To mark the day, the former BBNaija star is blessing our timelines with gorgeous photos and captioning them, she says:

This is 25
The only thing constant in life is Growth and Thats all I see is when I look at myself..
Happy birthday to me

“Still my birthday,” Nina said sharing another of herself in a pink suit set.

Nina also posted a video of her birthday present from her husband saying, “My hubby and @dollarizeme_usasurprises pulled this up and yo I couldn’t even help it 😂😂, I was Dollarized lol 😂😂🤣🤣..”

Photo Credit: @nina_ivy_ | @inhouse_fotos

The post Nina is Walking into 25 Like a Queen! appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/34yWOTO

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter