Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 16 December 2020

You Have to Listen to this Very Fun Episode of “I Said What I Said” Podcast featuring BBNaija’s Dorathy Bachor

By Feyikemi Abudu and Jola Ayeye, the “I Said What I Said” is a humour-laden socio-cultural commentary podcast.

On the new episode, Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Dorathy Bachor, talks about her life before and after the reality TV show, body image, business ventures, dealing with trolls, love and relationships.

Listen and enjoy!

The post You Have to Listen to this Very Fun Episode of “I Said What I Said” Podcast featuring BBNaija’s Dorathy Bachor appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/2KsxQ1x

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter