Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Kim Oprah is Twenty Fine 😍

Kim Oprah is channelling her inner fairy godmother for her 25th birthday and we’re loving it.

The former BBNaija reality star shared these breathtaking photos on Instagram to celebrate her birthday and she captioned it,

Becoming 25!! This Year has been a “FAIRYTALE”… I called upon the Lord and he answered me, it’s been a bountiful, mesmerizing, healthy and joyous year for me and my family.
It wasn’t an easy journey but I’m here now and I’m Ready for what 25 brings to the table 😌. Thank you Lord 🙏🏽.

Photo Credit: @Kimoprah

The post Kim Oprah is Twenty Fine 😍 appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/34bAhwE

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter