Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 19 September 2020

Kanye West tweets about being ‘murdered’ and North ‘taken away’ from him

Kanye West has tweeted then deleted about being "murdered" and told his eldest daughter North to never believe the "white media."

The rapper has long struggled with bipolar disorder and has, in recent months, sent a series of alarming messages on the social media site.

Kanye returned to Twitter Friday after a 24-hour ban was placed on his account.

The tweet, which had a picture of seven-year-old North attached, was sent in capitals and read: "NORTHY I AM GOING TO WAR AND PUTTING MY LIFE ON THE LINE AND IF I AM MURDERED DON’T EVER LET WHITE MEDIA TELL YOU I WASNT A GOOD MAN.

"WHEN PEOPLE THREATEN TO TAKE YOU OUT OF MY LIFE JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU."

His tweet came a day after he shared a video that saw him place one of his 21 prestigious Grammy trophies in a toilet as he urinated on it alongside the caption: “Trust me… I WON’T STOP.”



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter