Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 27 June 2020

Malika Haqq pens down touching tribute to late Ajimobi

Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's BFF has penned down a tribute to former Governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

 Malika who is friends with one of Ajimobi's daughters Abisola, shared some of her photos with the late politician writing;

''My heart is broken. This earth has lost one of the most amazing spirits I have ever known. I will miss you forever. Thank you for loving me as one of your own. You are a leader in every way. I will teach my son of your love, kindness and family values. To my Ajimobi family, your angel has taken his rightful place IJN. I love you God daddy. Rest In Peace.''





No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter