Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 24 November 2019

Nigerian man who got to UK 3 years ago with two travelling bags in tears as he becomes a landlord (photos)

A Nigerian man who got to UK in 2016 with just 2 travelling bags is full of thanks to God as he just became a landlord in England. He shared the good news on social media saying God gave me a house.

''2019, God gave me a house.
Not rented. My own home.
4bedroom. With a garden. In England.
For a boy that only came to UK with 2travelling bags in 2016, I’m in tears.
My prayer for everyone that follows me or sees this is that God will grant all your heart’s greatest desires 🙏🏿'', he wrote.



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter