Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Mo Abudu is 55 & Grateful for Challenges that brought have Strength

Mo Abudu is 55 and she’s grateful to God for giving her strength to overcome several challenges.

Describing her new age in a sentence, “Challenge = Opportunity = Strength = Mo@55”.

From challenging movie productions to winning several awards, the Media Mogul is thankful for the year so far.

Looking back at the previous year, Mo Abudu made it to UK 100 Black Powerlist, she was awarded with an honorary doctorate degree by Westminster University, elected director of International academy of Television Arts & Sciences and several other awards.

Her Daughter, Temidayo Abudu got married to Adebola Makanjuola.

This and several reasons are why Mo Abudu is Thankful. She wrote,

I am truly filled with gratitude, I am grateful and thankful to my GOD ALMIGHTY as I turn 55 years old today 🙏🏽🙏🏽 As I look back over the last year, I know that it’s from my challenges that I have truly drawn strength. When a challenge comes my way, I take a deep breath, smile and I know God has my back. I have seen first hand, opportunities emerge from the challenges that I have been faced with. There is always a way, I have just had to WORK HARD and TRUST GOD knowing that TOGETHER we will figure it out. I am so grateful DEAR LORD that we have and we will continue TOGETHER to figure it out.

Challenge = Opportunity = Strength = Mo@55

#AwesomeGod #ItsMyBirthday #MoAt55 #Grateful#Thankful

Credits: Mo Abudu | TYBello | Bmpromakeup

The post Mo Abudu is 55 & Grateful for Challenges that brought have Strength appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/31heIak

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter