Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 1 September 2019

Meghan Markle's dad begs to see baby Archie while also criticizing Meghan

Meghan Markle’s estranged father has once again spoken out about his relationship with the duchess – this time saying he is ‘devastated’ he has not yet met his grandson Archie.

In his first interview since the royal baby was born in May, Thomas Markle pleaded for a picture of the four-month-old and said feels he has been unfairly ‘vilified’ and ‘abused’.

He said: ‘I would like them to send me a picture of Archie so I can frame it and put it on my wall beside the one of Meghan. Isn’t that what any grandfather would want?


‘I’d love to know if he’s got the famous Markle nose.’ Adding that he had received no response to a card he sent last month for Meghan’s 38th birthday, he said: ‘I always hoped that I would be as close to Meghan’s child as I was to her when she was a child.’

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Mr Markle who says he didn’t hear from Meghan after having two heart attacks last year – claimed he was close to his daughter until he was recently ‘ghosted out of her life’.

He said: ‘We were so close. I would come home from work and I would hold her against my chest and we would walk around for hours and hours.

‘Sometimes I get the feeling people think I don’t love my daughter. I do love her very much. I would love nothing more than to put a picture of Archie in a frame and place it beside the one of Meghan.’

He continued: ‘There was never any problem between Meghan and me until recently.

‘I’ve stayed quiet because Meghan was pregnant with Archie but I’m speaking out now because they and their PR people are continuing to ghost me out of her life.

‘Of course I’m disappointed not to see Archie. I had hoped becoming a mother would mellow Meghan and she would reach out.’

Despite claiming that he hopes to reconcile with the royal couple, the former Hollywood lighting engineer used the interview to criticise his daughter and Prince Harry for their recent private jet scandal. He said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were ‘hypocritical’ for their approach to the environment.

Mr Markle said: ‘I feel sorry for them in a way because they brought this on themselves. You can’t say one thing and do another.


No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter