Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 10 September 2019

“I know it’s you that’s protecting me”! Davido sends love to his Late Mother

Davido Adeleke is sending love and light to his late mother, assuring her that she might be gone but lives forever in his heart.

Veronica Imade Adeleke passed away on March 6th, 2003. She was only 39 years old, and her death shocked everyone, starting from her family.

In loving words, Davido wrote, “LOVE U MOMMY!! !!! I KNOW ITS YOU THAT IS PROTECTING ME!!!!! I KNOW!!!! I LOVE U!! UR SON GALLANT DIE!!!!!!!! RIP!!!”

Photo Credit: davidoofficial

The post “I know it’s you that’s protecting me”! Davido sends love to his Late Mother appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.

https://ift.tt/2LJM2A3

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter