Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates His Mum On Her birthday

Nollywood actor Lateef Adedmeji's mum is a year older today and the actor has taken to his IG page to celebrate her with sweet words.

Sharing photo of her[ 2nd pic] he wrote,
Orisa bi iya o si laye . My mother , my world
I adore , cherish, celebrate , admire you everyday mama , on this special day I pray Allah answers all you prayers, gift you long life , bestow u his infinite mercies and blessings today and every other day , our priceless mother 😍😍😍😍 whose prayers keep us going , you mean everything and more maami . I love you way to much mama. Happy birthday to the best mother in the world . Thank you for everything maami , I love you , we all love you 😍 😍😍😍

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter