Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Proud Mama! Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s daughter Princess has graduated from University

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is one proud mama!

The movie star shared the exciting news on her social media page that her first daughter, Princess, has graduated.

According to Omotola:

nd My First Baby just Graduated!!!!
Congratulations @tolar_ek !!!! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
It is the Lord’s Doing and it is Marvelous in Our Eyes! Thank you Lord….! Yes Lord. #Godisdoingit#TourismandHospitalityManagement#firstgraduate

Princess also shared some photos and videos from the graduation day.

She says:

Today I want to think God for this grace and favor in my life, it was not easy the journey was quit tough but I have successfully reached the end of my studies in Eastern Mediterranean University, This day felt so long but it finally came, i want to also thank my family and friends for all their love and support am truly grateful, Don’t give up there would be huddles on the way, keep moving on and work hard and you would make it, I stand as a proud graduate ๐ŸŽ“ of tourism and hospitality management, yes I made it. Thank you Jesus.

The post Proud Mama! Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s daughter Princess has graduated from University appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.

http://bit.ly/2Tg1IxE

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter