Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Katie Price Reveals She Is Planning To Adopt A Nigerian Orphan

Katie Price has revealed she is planning to adopt a Nigerian orphan.

The former glamour model made the announcement on This Morning, saying she has “plenty of rooms” in her house.

She told television presenters Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby that she had been thinking about adoption for some time, but now feels ready to expand her family.

“I’ve always said I wanted to adopt a child,” she said.


“I don’t care if they’ve got disabilities or AIDS. I want to offer them a place."

The mother-of-five said the idea came about after she get talking to a woman at her nail salon who works for an orphanage in Nigeria.

When asked why she wouldn’t adopt a British child, Price replied: “It is so hard to adopt over here. It’s easy abroad – but just hard to bring them back to the country. I’ve looked into it for ages.”

The 40-year-old explained that her decision to adopt doesn’t mean she’s ruling out plans to have more biological children.

“Hopefully something will happen. I still want my own kids don't get me wrong and will definitely have more,” she said.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter