Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 28 January 2019

FG Would’ve Silenced Me If There’s Skeleton In My Cupboard - Saraki

Senate President and national leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Bukola Saraki, yesterday in Offa, Ilorin Kwara State, said  the Federal Government would have silenced him if he had skeleton in his cupboard.

He spoke at a reception by residents of Offa, where he led members of his party to a campaign rally in the local government.

Saraki said, “I had earlier told my people that they can’t do the Offa campaign in my absence. They may do those of others but not this one. Offa and Ilorin have a long history of relationship. Once the two would agree on anything it is taken. I see myself as a son of Offa. “Our campaign has a definite plan for Kwara State and Nigeria.


Since we joined the PDP the party has honored Kwara State, they gave us DG of Campaign, National Leader of the party and have agreed that if the party wins, Senate President is our slot in Kwara. But what has the other party to offer? If I have skeleton in my cupboard this government would have silenced me and forced me to drop the campaign.

“But for God and the support of the people I would not be standing today. They did not want to honor our agreement. We all laboured and what they could not get in three times they got it and we demanded that they give to Kwara what we deserve. We need to teach our seasonal politicians a lesson on the poll date.”

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter