Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 21 December 2018

Nigerian Dad Comes On Social Media To Celebrate His 26th Wedding Anniversary Saying 'My Wife's Breast Has Been Comforting Me'

Many people have been left dazed after this Nigeria Dad took to Facebook to say his wife's breasts have been comforting him since they tied the knot in 1992.

Praising his wife the more, Nnamdi Asomugha Snr wrote; ''Wedding anniversary. Folks on this day on 19th December, 1992, I wedded my then girlfriend Ngozi Nwosu who I now call Ngo baby. Since then her breast has comforted me.

''I wish you all happy wedding anniversary too now or in the future. I hope you love my wedding suit & overall dressing on that day!'', he said while posting a photo from their wedding 26 years ago. Lol.




No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter