Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 17 December 2018

Meek Mill Spends Quality Time With His Twitter Fans & WE LOVE...

Meek Mill evidently had some time to kill on a long drive Sunday (Dec. 16), so he opened the Twitter gates for an #AskMeek question-and-answer session.

One fan asked him point-blank how he felt about former girlfriend Nicki Minaj's "new dude," and the rapper revealed he didn't know much about him.

"I don’t feel nothing ... and I don’t know that man to judge him ... I went to check him out on her page and found out I was blocked," he wrote.


Meek also gave non-answers to questions about this weekend's hot gossip -- Kanye West and Drake's feud, Cardi B and Offset's relationship -- saying it wasn't his business.

But he did speak out about his time in prison, saying the most difficult thing was "not being able to go home of course... but really that cold metal toilet... I’m picky about my toilets ... and I was sad it was a toilet 3 feet away from my bed."

He also didn't shy away from, erm, friskier topics, answering several sexual questions. He admitted, "When you get old you start getting freakier it’s a fact." Lol some good time there tho! Yeah!!

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter