Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 8 October 2018

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Is A Year Older

Oritsfemi's wife, hot mama Nabila Fash is a year older today and her loving husband took to social media to celebrate her. Writing on his page, he said;

''Happy birthday to you my queen 👸 I wish you the best, may this day bring you Unlimted happiness from now on .. you shall reap the fruit of your kindness in good , your such a great and kind hearted woman... am so blessed to have you as my darling wife honey , the only gift a king can be blessed with is a good wife .. here I present to you my beautiful and highly intelligent bae of life .. @nabila.fash😍❤️''

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter