Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 6 September 2018

RMD Also Rocks Kunle Afolayan's Kembe [Pics]

Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo has also rocked the now trending Kunle Afolayan’s Kembe.

While sharing a photo of it online, the actor wrote;  ''love Nigeria and anything that reinforces our abilities to reinvent and innovate and carry on regardless. I have always juggled a minimum of 2 jobs or side hustle all my life and I always encourage anyone in these times to do same if you have the energy. Since pirates won't let us and our films rest and we are still battling to have up to even a 100 cinemas in the most populous black nation on earth, I have decided to support my colleague @kunleafo side hustle. So if you like what I am wearing go order yours @kunleskembe #madeinnigeria #Rmdsaysso #ilovenigeria. Sandals @amystunner''

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter