Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Photos: Halima Abubakar Celebrates 33rd Birthday In Native Attires

Halima Abubakar is a year older today and the Nollywood actress is celebrating her special day by stunning in two native attires. Thanking her God for making her see this day after having surgeris back to back, she wrote;

''Ya Allah you saved meπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰This indeed is a miracle πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»No one,no one has an idea of what I went through.But I shared abitπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»God bless the womb that birth meπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒThe eyes that love me(you all)I have no haters🀷🏼‍♀️I really don't keep things in my heart..So I just want to say Allamdudillah Rabbil Alamin +1πŸ„πŸ½‍♀️⛹🏽‍♀️πŸ‹πŸ½‍♀️''



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter