Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 14 June 2018

Derenle Set The GRAM On Fire As He Turns 37

Media personality, Denrele Edun is 37 today and to celebrate his special day, he shared unusual photos on his Instagram page. Captioning one of the photos, he wrote;

 ''HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY TO ME; ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI AKANBI SAMUEL (RAJEEV RAJA) EDUN.

If CHAOS is a necessary step in the organization of one's Universe, then I'm WELL on my way!

You cannot carry out fundamental change without a certain amount of madness! Madness in this case, comes from NON CONFORMITY; the courage to turn your back on the old formula, the courage to invent the future. It took the MAD MEN of yesterday for us to be able to act with extreme clarity today!

Today I AUTHORITATIVELY say; I STARTED OUT AS A MAD MAN, I REMAIN A MAD MAN and I CHOSE TO REMAIN ONE MAD MAN! DENRELE IS M.A.D (Making.A.Difference).

I may appear disorganized but there is LOGIC behind my CHAOS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!






No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter