Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 14 May 2018

Rosy Meurer Takes Time Out To Thank Her Family & They Are Not All Her Blood

Rosy Meurer has taken out time to thank her family, acknowledging she hasn’t thanked them enough! She thanked all those who are special to her and was fast to say not everyone you call your family, is your blood, because Tonto’s ex, Churchill was included and you know what might happen afterwards, lol. Thanking her best pals (family) Rosy wrote;

The month of May is a sad yet memorable month of my life. I am not going to go into details on that but I lost a member of my family (dad RIP) years back and this same month of May I almost lost a special one but the devil is a lier lier! You failed 😝I want to use today to appreciate my family. Most times I forget to thank the people who make my life so happy In so many ways. I forget to tell them how much I really do appreciate them for being an important part of my life and for always being there for me. CONTINUE


 There are days you love them and other days you don’t. But in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Family isn’t always blood. It is the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are, the ones who would do anything to see you smile and who loves you and yours no matter what. These are the most important people in my life.

You know, I would literally take a bullet for these people. If someone should harm my family I would literally eat them raw. Focus on
the people that matter most. I choose my family, they are the center of my life and they are my key to eternal happiness.

NOTE: There is no amount of hate or confusion or battle that can separate me from my family or my family from me. You don’t have to love me, they always will and that’s enough for me. God is our strength and light. 🙏💋❤️ Shout out to bae. He will join the picture when he Marry me. Too many thirsty gyals dem waiting to devour ❌ @wi11zzzz @yvee_firstlady @bigchurchhaven MOMMY AND PAPA ❤️ #family #mykeytohappiness #bond #love #may

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter