Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 12 May 2018

John Dumelo Reportedly Tying The Knot Today

Popular Ghanaian movie star  is reportedly tying the knot today in Ghana. According to a Ghanaian blogger, Kofi Okyere Darko  who  took to Facebook to announce the wedding.

Kofi Okyere Darko said: “Just got off the phone with my friend and brother John Dumelo… My brother’s actually getting married and I’m invited! Unbelieveably true oo! Beautiful woman too. Got me wondering why most men in the public eye settle for quiet/unknown women and not the ones all over. That could be a lesson for some of our sisters ooo. Men want women who can make a home and not be all over. I wish them well and can’t wait to see them on Saturday.”

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter