Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 12 May 2018

Davido Reveals Why He & Wizkid Ended Their Beef

Davido has revealed why he and fellow singer Wizkid ended their beef. He revealed his in a chat with 'The Native Magazine'. When asked what ended the war between them, he said;

It just got to a point where we just thought, this shit is getting old. I mean, it got physical between our camps. We just wanted to make the relationship mutual. He has three kids, I have two kids. I’ve travelled a lot, I have experienced so much more in life, I have two artists that are doing well. Like, this shit is old bro, we’re not getting any younger.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter