Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 19 April 2018

Beautiful! Nigerian Born Survivor Shares Her Before & After Photos

What a wonderful transformation! Yinka Mathews sometime ago had a gas accident and her face got burnt in the process. She was down, treated and healed, and now see what Yinka looks like. Thanking God for another chance at life, she took to IG to pen her story down to motivate another burn survivor, Yinka wrote;

''I want to thank my Lord and savior Jesus for saving my life from gas explosion. It’s the most traumatic and horrific thing I have been through. I give God all the glory that my story can inspire anyone facing the trauma of fire & burns. The healing process is long and painful but never give up. God is not a respecter of person, he healed me and will heal all that diligently seek him thanks''


Posting another photo she wrote;

''the strongest woman I know! Burns survivor! Queen #wcw''


No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter