Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 18 August 2017

Young Thug: It's My Bday Party .. And I'll Give My Mom $50k If I Want To!!!

Young Thug for Son of the Year award? Well he's got a big chance after handing his mom a stack of dollars to celebrate his birthday.

The rapper threw a huge party Wednesday night to ring in the big 2-6 at The Tago International Center in the Atlanta, just across the street from 2 Chainz's 11th Street Studios.

Sure ... YT pulled all the stops to make sure the shindig was poppin. With stars like T.I., Jacquees and Young Dolph. Young Thug's family also showed up ... including mama bear who was already shining bright - before YT handed her a stack of 50 Gs to complete her look. #YoungThug

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter