Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 18 August 2017

“I left my country with $200 in my pocket” – Vimbai tells her Story in New Motivational Series “Veelosophy” | Teaser

The path to achieving one’s dreams is seldom an easy one. There are often setbacks experienced along the way. TV producer, media personality, and entrepreneur, Vimbai Mutinhiri, is giving the world a never-before-seen insight into her struggles, disappointments, and triumphs in her new self-produced series, Veelosophy. Veelosophy is a motivational series based on Vimbai personal […]

The post “I left my country with $200 in my pocket” – Vimbai tells her Story in New Motivational Series “Veelosophy” | Teaser appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter