Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 19 August 2017

Folorunsho Alakija: I Became Born Again 26 Years Ago When God Told Me To Surrender My Life To Him

August 19, 2017 – Africa’s Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija: I Became Born Again 26 Years Ago When God Told Me To Surrender My Life To Him Oil magnate Folorunsho Alakija has been acclaimed the richest woman in Africa. In 2014, she unseated talk-show celebrity, Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent. The group […]

The post Folorunsho Alakija: I Became Born Again 26 Years Ago When God Told Me To Surrender My Life To Him appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter