Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 10 June 2017

Selena Gomez Reveals Working In Hollywood Since Age 11 Wore Her Down

Selena Gomez started acting at age 11 when she landed a role in Spy Kids 3: Game Over. A regular gig on TV's Barney followed.

So it's no wonder when the Texas-born singer/actress, 24, hit her early twenties after turning out hit songs like Same Old Love and films such as Spring Breakers - she was burned out.

When stopping by the Radio Disney studios in NYC on the same place where she got one of her first jobs - the beauty talked about her break from the spotlight in 2016. 'I took a break last year for myself to figure out where I wanted to go creatively, and it was good. I've been doing this for so long and I needed a second to breathe.'


In an excerpt shared by E! News, the girlfriend of singer The Weeknd added: 'When I did that, I came back and I had it for a while, and I think it's safe to say I feel like I have a whole album put together at this point.

'But, I wanted to make sure everything was done at my pace. I didn't want to rush anything. I wanted to make sure my life was balanced and happy and healthy first.'

She also said that it's important to make sure you're healthy before getting into a relationship.



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter