Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Photo: Venita Akofure Expecting 2nd Child

Former video vixen and actress, Venita Akofure-Tarka is expecting her 2nd child. The mom of one announced this today when she posted a photo of her spotting her bump and also confirmed it in a note.

"I hardly share pregnancy pics. Because I usually am quite insecure about how I look during such a delicate and hormonal period. But...I felt like sharing this one today. My brother took this picture without me realising on one of his random inner city excursions I invited myself to . lol obviously lost in thought and concentration," Venita wrote. We say big congrats to her. 

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter