Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Professor Who Called Tuface An Illiterate Apologises

Prof. Akindele Adetoye who called Tuface an illiterate for daring to plan a protest against the Government has apologised. The apology came after he released a statement where he called the respected singer an illiterate and Nigerians instantly went for him. He took to his Facebook page to make the apology. The professor wrote;

“Good day brethren, I put up an update yesterday that incurred the wrath of some of my friends and the population at large for what some considered its harshness to another member of the Nigerian community.

“In hindsight, I believe I was indeed harsh. I believe I am wrong to have come at him in the manner in which I did. He’s in love with our nation like I am and like the rest of us.

“It was in finding a lasting remedy to our national malaise that I believe my passion took the best of me, and it was in that regard that I erred.

“I apologize for that and I apologize to those whom my update affected in any manner. I was wrong and I am sorry.

“Thank you and God bless you all.”

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter