Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 2 February 2017

Comment on Blackface Calls Ex Bandmate 2Baba An Illiterate by manuel

Comment:peter alkali wait a minute, have a throw back into blackface lyrics and type of music u would understand that he fights for the masses. he has always been preaching against corrupt practices by our leaders. in all he has at a time be hunted by some leaders I would not mention names…. please tell me since you said 2baba is generous and fighting for the masses, his much has he putting into this protest? is he that generous? where does he get his moƱey isn’t it from the street? how much has he return to the street? you think a protest is the best he could ever do for you,I am is true fan, I appreciate plantation boiz. when blackface talk to 2face he known him well so you don’t need to speak for the other. I respect you 2baba and I honour you blackface the tribunal soldier….

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter