Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 10 December 2018

Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Lateness Of Concert


Simi had her concert yesterday in Lagos and though it was due to start by 6pm, the concert didn’t start until 11pm. This however made a lot of her fans tag it a flop as some said they even almost went back home.
Simi is taking responsibilities for all of these and has come out to apologise to them.

She also thanked those who came and STAYED!

"I'm sorrry I'm probably more upset than everyone, but I accept responsibility. There was a show here the night before and it took forever to clear out and set up. I didn't have time to soundcheck. I apologize. That said, I'm so thankful to every1 that came and stayed," she wrote.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter