Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 5 October 2018

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Recalls How He Proposed To Her After 3 Months Of Dating

Blossom Chukwujekwu’s wife, Maureen has taken to IG to explain how the actor proposed to her unexpectedly and how they only dated 3 months before then. It’s a good read, lol.

''Let me tell y’all about the day he put a ring on it..
It was my birthday, Sep 11th.. We were just 3mths0
and a couple of days old dating and Quite frankly, this was one relationship I didn’t plan my future with not cos I didn’t love him Enuf, I personally was just tired of day dreaming mentally planning my wedding, kids, home in my head with relationships That never worked... I was just having the time of my life With my best friend and taking it a day at a time.. So September 11 came and I was planing for my birthday party.. if y’all know my Hubby, you will know how nonchalant he can be with social media and all but what I didn’t understand that day was how he couldn’t understand that he had to post my picture to wish me a happy birthday (I don’t bother anymore😂)..


well he made it clear he wasn’t going to post it.. and of cos I made it clear(in my head) that we weren’t dating... I was so mad at him that I acted as a single girl all thru my party.. But instead of being upset with me, He just stood at a corner making sure I was ok half the time🙈.. Party finished and he drove me back to my hotel, I had this attitude ehn.. in my head, sha drop me and come and be going.. He sha dropped me and I went upstairs to my room to gan change n sleep while he sed he was going to d bar cos some of his friends were coming to see him.. I sha did not care.. a friend was with me. As I got to my room, and was about to change, d friend insisted I don’t jor, that we shud gan hang with the guys at the bar, me I was tired and wasn’t having it.. she sha Wasn’t listening.. that it’s still my birthday dat how wud I want to sleep.. ok am like, let me change into my jalabia cos my dress was killing me I wanted to be free, she sed No.. so we sha sha sha went to d bar, and as I opened the door I see Hubby down on one knee, flash lights all on me and in shock I ran Out.. like WHAT THA.... ARE U KIDDING ME?????''


No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter