Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 25 October 2018

Berry Dakara shares A Few Mistakes she’s Made as A Mother in New Vlog | BN TV

Lifestyle vlogger Berry Dakara in her latest vlog shares a few mistakes she’s made since becoming a mother.

She say:

I love being a mother, and while I’m enjoying the journey, I’ve made a couple of mistakes on the way. They’re not huge mistakes by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m certainly nowhere near a perfect mother, but as long as I’m doing the best that I can, I’m alright.

Watch:

The post Berry Dakara shares A Few Mistakes she’s Made as A Mother in New Vlog | BN TV appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter