Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Accountants in love! Lolade and Taiwo’s #BNBling Proposal Story in London will Make You Smile #LTLove18

Lolade and Taiwo met when they were both in the university studying the same course.  Their love story is best shared by them and we are so excited to have them give the details of the start of their forever journey with us. Look out for their advice to brides-to-be and grooms-to-be and how they described what they are most looking forward to about wedding.

We love their beautiful pre-wedding pictures captured by the talented  Enitan Photography at the Lancaster Gate, London.

How We Met

By The Groom-to-be, Taiwo

We met during her 3rd year at university. she was a year below me. We studied the same accountancy course but our paths had never crossed. Until the day we met, we were perfect strangers. She wasn’t in the clubs or the house parties, or the big social networking events. Same university but she was in another world to me.

I took a Gap year and when I returned for my final year, my beautiful wife-to-be was literally sat down in front of me, in the same class, looking all fleeky with her hair done, nails everything did. She gave me that Colgate smile and the rest was history.

Our friendship grew from there and I am blessed to have met her at the time I did.

Our Proposal Story
By The Bride-to-be, Lolade

We planned to have our holiday in Morocco with another couple we are really close friends with. On the way to the airport, our friends were carrying a big suitcase which was quite odd considering we were only going for 5 days. I asked them questions about why they were carrying such a big bag and of course they had prepped themselves beforehand for the questions. They reassured me and I left it at that.

Little did I know the suitcase was holding a  beautiful painting of Taiwo and I.

We planned a night out at a private bar on the day we arrived. As Taiwo and I were heading to the reception to meet our friends he started to act a bit strange and nervous for some reason. He then crouched down so I couldn’t see the ring box sticking out of his pocket.

We then got to the reception area where our friends were smiling and filming. I asked them what’s going on and that’s when I saw the big painting. I went closer to the painting and saw a big rock on my finger and that’s when I knew I was about to be future Mrs.

I was so shocked more than anything. I could not believe what was going on. It was such a beautiful setting and very unexpected surprise, like I had no clue he was planning a proposal.
What we are most looking forward to about our wedding is …
 Enjoying good moments with the people we love. Old friends and new, family,  everyone coming together to sharing the occasion with us. A memory we will never forget!
Our Advice to you Planning to get Married 
Don’t think too much, just do it! The care, help and love people show are Amazing, You will be surprised. Just spend what you have. If you don’t have and you want it don’t worry It will come. Pray and have Faith in God. Remember do not think just do!

Credits
Bride-to-be @lolade__x
Photography @enitan_photography

The post Accountants in love! Lolade and Taiwo’s #BNBling Proposal Story in London will Make You Smile #LTLove18 appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.

https://ift.tt/2J5XNOu

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter