Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 15 October 2017

Know Your Breasts, Save Your Life! BellaNaijarian Bami Shares the Story of Her Family History with Breast Cancer

The date was 27th January 2014. I got up early from my hospital bed, showered, ready for risk-reducing bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. I was 37 years old at the time, so you can imagine that this was not a decision that I would have made lightly. My name is Bamidele Adenipekun. I am an […]

The post Know Your Breasts, Save Your Life! BellaNaijarian Bami Shares the Story of Her Family History with Breast Cancer appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter