Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 22 July 2017

Yvonne Jegede: I Met My Husband Abounce 14 Years Ago On Tade Ogidan Movie Set, We Dated For 12 Years

July 22, 2017 – Yvonne Jegede: I Met My Husband Abounce 14 Years Ago On Tade Ogidan Movie Set, We Dated For 12 Years See excerpt of heavily pregnant Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede’s interesting interview with Ovwe Medeme. What role are you playing in Tade Ogidan Gold Statue? I play the role of Aliyah. She’s […]

The post Yvonne Jegede: I Met My Husband Abounce 14 Years Ago On Tade Ogidan Movie Set, We Dated For 12 Years appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter