Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 10 July 2017

I’m “thankful these men didn’t die in my watch” – Actress shares Experience with Accident Victims in Lagos 

Actress and Medical student Jemima Osunde shared her experience of an accident involving three cars where one of them somersaulted to the other side of the road and collided with the other two. The accident happened on Eko Bridge, Lagos on Sunday. See the thread below: I watched the most terrible thing happen today. An accident on […]

The post I’m “thankful these men didn’t die in my watch” – Actress shares Experience with Accident Victims in Lagos  appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter