Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Omoni Oboli Announces The 'Passing On' Of Her Grandmother

The actress who recently lost her dad has just announced the passing on of her grandmother. No she didn't die this morning, but died just two weeks after her father passed on. She said she was too broken and down and didn't know how to comprehend the two or announce she was bereaved again, but she finally had the strength to do it this morning. Below is what she wrote about her late grandma who played the role of a mother in her life for so many years,


#WCE You will always be my woman crush! The queen has gone home πŸ‘‘ My Nana left me and I couldn't talk about it. My Nana went to be with Jesus less than two weeks after my dad. I was completely shattered! I was so heart broken and I felt I couldn't take it. It was too much. I lost my mom almost fifteen years ago and my Nana for me, was mom so it was like loosing both Dad and Mom in a space of two weeks. I didn't know how to face it and I couldn't tell you guys because I know how most of you have fallen in love with her from my videos and pictures with her. I didn't want to break your hearts πŸ’”My beautiful, strong, funny, energetic and angelic queen πŸ‘ΈπŸ½. She loved God with all her heart. She even danced at the altar with two white handkerchiefs a day before she passed. I miss you Nana. I miss you so much it hurts. If I could have one more day...😒 I love you till eternity 😍❤😘 #QueenAlice #NaturalistaQueen #MamaLolo

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter