Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 16 April 2017

Nollywood Actress Abiola Adebayo Eyin Oka: My Life Story

April 16, 2017 – Nigerian Actress Abiola Adebayo Eyin Oka: My Life Story My Life Story – By Popular Nollywood actress Biola Adebayo. I am from a polygamous family. My father has seven children, while my mother has four children. I had my undergraduate studies at the Lagos State University where I earned a degree in […]

The post Nollywood Actress Abiola Adebayo Eyin Oka: My Life Story appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter