Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Moto Z2 Force shown in leaked renders and video, won't be exclusive to Verizon

The original Moto Z Force from last year was exclusive to Verizon, but its successor won't be. That's according to famed leakster Evan Blass, a.k.a @evleaks. He says the high-end smartphone will also be sold by T-Mobile, for example. This would be a welcome change in Motorola's US strategy, and should help it sell more units. What's more, Sprint is also said to receive at least one high-end Moto-branded phone in 2017. We already know that there's going to be a Moto Z2 this year too, and that will obviously serve as the successor to the Moto Z. The Z2 Force should pair top of the line specs...

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter