Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 22 January 2017

Horrified Graduate Told She's Fat By Ex Loses 10 Stone To Get Back At Him

A graduate who lost a staggering 10 stone after she claims she was shamed as "fat" by an ex.

Hayley Westoby, 25, ballooned to 18st 7lb in her first year of studies thanks to student staples of booze and junk food .

But after she claims an ex embarrassed her, the stunning marketing manager shed 10st 2lb by ditching her vices and swapping them for gruelling gym sessions.

Hayley said: "Before my weight had been mentioned, I hadn't realised how much weight I'd put on.

"It had been a gradual thing since starting university, where I gained the 'Fresher 10' and then some thanks to my student diet of junk food and booze.

"But after the shock of realising how much weight I had put on had worn off, it made me look at my party lifestyle and I realised I had actually let myself go.

Now I've lost 65kgs (10st) completely naturally and am so proud of what I've achieved. I'll never be embarrassed by my body again."

Hayley is helped by her new partner Nathan, 35, who encourages her to stick to her goals.










No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter