Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 23 January 2017

Blac Chyna Celebrates Losing Weight After Giving Birth To Baby Daughter

They say you should never ask a lady her weight, but Blac Chyna took to the scales to celebrate her post-baby weight loss.

The reality star shared a video on Snapchat to reveal how much weight she's lost since giving birth to Dream Kardashian .

It's been two months since Chyna welcomed baby Dream into the world with her fiancé Rob Kardashian - and she's dropped an impressive 34 pounds since the birth.

Sharing the good news on Snapchat, she captioned a picture of her scales: "From 192.2 to 158.2."
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old Rob and Chyna star previously insisted it is breastfeeding that has helped her drop the weight.
She shared earlier this month: "I've been carrying a baby for 10 months, so I'm ready to hang out. It's not really scary to be away from Dream, because I have tons of help and I'm not that far. If I was in Paris or New York I would feel super uncomfortable right now.

"I'm just really breastfeeding because you have to wait six weeks until you work out. And I just started hiking with Rob so we're back on our health tip, and I'm drinking a ton of water."

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter